What is OPERATIONHEATJAC?
OPERATIONHEATJAC® puts an end to the misery of freezing in the operation room. It is a simple electric/battery heated garment that meets AORN standards and effectively provides warmth and comfort to OR staff.
- The OPERATIONHEATJAC® is a heated garment designed to be worn over scrubs, under the Operationheatjac Insulating Vest (OHJIV), and then under a scrub warm-up jacket or surgical gown.
- Its unique design allows core body heat to be easily maintained and serves as your own personal radiator.
- Available with a rechargeable battery power supply or air activated warmers for those requiring complete mobility or a plug-in transformer for those who are stationary.
- Potentially Life Saving
Read more about over 4000 lawsuits against the 3M Bair Hugger
- Save $$ on Operating Room laundry
Nurses will not need to use multiple blankets to keep warm
- Better performance of nurses, anesthesia staff, and perfusionists by eliminating cold as a distraction.
Hospitals & Surgery Centers cost sharing initiatives
Shop product bundle designed to help you share the cost of OPERATIONHEATJAC. Ensure your anesthesia staff are comfortable, and NO NEED to eliminate your 3M Bair Hugger or other forced-air patient warming systems.