Being cold is miserable. After freezing for years in Operating Rooms, Dr. Mark Silverberg, an anesthesiologist, took matters into his own hands and together with an expert team, developed a unique concept in battery heated clothing, OPERATIONHEATJAC
OPERATIONHEATJAC is a heated garment that is worn around the torso and acts as a personal radiator. It takes the form of a belt that is worn over scrubs and under a warm-up jacket or surgical gown and meets all AORN standards. The benefits for OR staff are obvious, no more shivering and suffering but OPERATIONHEATJAC also has potential benefits for patients >>READ MORE
The heat is delivered by custom engineered heating pads or air activated warmers. The electrical heating pads can be powered via a rechargeable battery, allowing for complete mobility or a transformer for those who are stationary, and include a temperature controller.
OPERATIONHEATJAC takes heated apparel to the next level, it is a highly versatile non bulky garment. While it was designed specifically for use in the operating room it is a practical solution to staying warm in any cold situation such as
- Watching sporting event in the cold
- Winter adventures
- Hunting and fishing activities
- Standing at a cold bus stop
- Shoveling snow
- Working in a hyper air-conditioned office. Wear it under a sweater.
- Convert and motorcycle jacket into a heated motorcycle jacket.
and easily adds “super power” to any of your cold weather clothing. No need to go and purchase a battery heated jacket. Purchase just one OPERATIONHEATJAC system and ALL your jackets can become battery heated.
EXO2 The Heat Inside
OPERATIONHEATJAC, LLC Advisory Board
Edythe Gershman, VP Sales & Marketing
- CEO/Independent Business Owner at Rodan + Fields
- Former Senior Executive Vice President at Neiman Marcus
- Former Director Midwest Region, Beauty/Fragrance at Macy’s
- Former Owner of Nicchia, Glencoe, IL
- Former AGMM at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Studied Business Management at Indiana University
Bruce Menkes, Esq
- Lawyer with over 30 years of experience in advising participants in the medical industry, including physicians, group practices, and device manufacturers
- Substantial work with startup businesses
- Frequent author and lecturer on legal issues
- Served on multiple boards of directors
- JD, University of Chicago; BA College of William and Mary