Being cold is miserable. After freezing for years in Operating Rooms, Dr. Mark Silverberg, an anesthesiologist, took matters into his own hands and together with an expert team, developed a unique concept in battery heated clothing, OPERATIONHEATJAC
OPERATIONHEATJAC is a heated garment that is worn around the torso and acts as a personal radiator. It takes the form of a belt that is worn over scrubs and under a warm-up jacket or surgical gown and meets all AORN standards. The benefits for OR staff are obvious, no more shivering and suffering but OPERATIONHEATJAC also has potential benefits for patients >>READ MORE
The heat is delivered by custom engineered heating pads or air activated warmers. The electrical heating pads can be powered via a rechargeable battery, allowing for complete mobility or a transformer for those who are stationary, and include a temperature controller.
OPERATIONHEATJAC takes heated apparel to the next level, it is a highly versatile non bulky garment. While it was designed specifically for use in the operating room it is a practical solution to staying warm in any cold situation such as
- Watching sporting event in the cold
- Winter adventures
- Hunting and fishing activities
- Standing at a cold bus stop
- Shoveling snow
- Working in a hyper air-conditioned office. Wear it under a sweater.
and easily adds “super power” to any of your cold weather clothing. No need to go and purchase a battery heated jacket. Purchase just one OPERATIONHEATJAC system and ALL your jackets can become battery heated.
EXO2 The Heat Inside
Spigem Enterprise, LLC
Breuer Partners & Company
OPERATIONHEATJAC, LLC Advisory Board
- President, Breuer Partners & Company
- Executive line level experience (over 26 years) in the medical devices industry with Hollister Incorporated, Libertyville, IL and Baxter International, Deerfield, IL. General Management positions in various International markets and regions.
- A broad range of management consulting assignments with McKinsey & Company, in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America
- MBA, Harvard University; BS, Wharton at University of Pennsylvania
- Senior Partner, Breuer Partners & Company
- Senior marketing and sales management experience (over 27 years) in the medical devices industry with Hollister Incorporated and Baxter International. Held positions in product planning and development, product management and international marketing.
- Account Executive with IBM Corp. specializing in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry
- MBA, University of Chicago; MS Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois
- Partner of Morrison Medical
- Executive positions in the medical industry (over 28 years)
- Assistant Treasurer, G.D. Searle
- A broad range of senior management positions at Hollister Incorporated, including Director of Corporate Development and Director of Operations for Heelbo, a division of Hollister
- MBA, Loyola University; BA in Finance, University of Illinois
Edythe Gershman, VP Sales & Marketing
- CEO/Independent Business Owner at Rodan + Fields
- Former Senior Executive Vice President at Neiman Marcus
- Former Director Midwest Region, Beauty/Fragrance at Macy’s
- Former Owner of Nicchia, Glencoe, IL
- Former AGMM at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Studied Business Management at Indiana University
Bruce Menkes, Esq
- Lawyer with over 30 years of experience in advising participants in the medical industry, including physicians, group practices, and device manufacturers
- Substantial work with startup businesses
- Frequent author and lecturer on legal issues
- Served on multiple boards of directors
- JD, University of Chicago; BA College of William and Mary